Thursday, May 31, 2007

After 28 years.....

On Tuesday May 29, 2007 I turned 28. I am not going to say that it was one of the better ages to turn like 13 when you are a "real" teenager, 16 when you get your license, 18 when you are an "adult"....so on and so on, you get the point. Really after say...25 there really is not much to look forward to as far as birthdays go.
One thing that has always been consistent with each birthday is cake. I have always received one store bought cake that reads "Happy Birthday Chrissy" complete with pink flowers. That is until this year. No cake. And since the cake was missing the candles were missing too and you know what that means.....no birthday wish.
Not that any of my wishes ever came true (still holding out for the BMW from last year) but none the less still a wish.

Survey is.....
What did you wish for on your last Birthday? Did it come true?
I am trying to figure out if I was gypped or not.

1 comment:

Shauna said...

I just saw this and I'm very upset. I didn't know that you had no cake...

As for being gypped on the wish? Well, I don't know that any of my bday wishes have come true...then again, I think I'm always too nervous to really wish because I'm always too busy getting over the anxiety of all the singing. I think last year I may have wished that I was able to blow out all the candles on my cake in one massive blow, but I can't seem to remember the outcome...