Tuesday, August 28, 2007

And the downfall is.....

Sometimes we make jokes that are funny at the time but when they actually really happen are not as funny as you once thought or imagined.

I awoke Sunday just like any other day. Birds were singing, dogs were snoring and there were things to be done. I had a bridal shower to attend and following the shower I had to make it to our flag football playoffs. So that I could spend as much time at the shower without being completely rude and leaving before presents were fully ooohhhh and ahhhhhed at I decided that I would go straight to the game and change there.

Here is where the irony begins. I wore a cute little dress and when I arrived at football everyone joked that I should keep the dress on and fall down "accidentally" to distract the other team. See? Funny? Right? Not so much in a moment.

I changed into my gear and hit the field. We were about half way through the game and the quarterback called a play that the ball would come to me and I would run for a touchdown. The ball snapped, I ran out 5 ft and turned and the ball was coming at me. I made the catch and turned again to run for the end zone when one of the defense players grabbed for my flag but instead of grabbing the flag, grabbed my shorts and yanked then down all the way to my knees.

I instantly felt exposed and direct light on an area of my behind that is usually shaded. I let out a yell that could be heard for miles and dropped to the ground not making it to the end zone. I have a bruise on each cheek which illustrates the velocity at which my butt made contact with the fake turf.

Turns out that our little joke came true but like I said, not so funny when it actually happens.

Survey Is......I was wearing a thong at the time of this butt exposure. I was thankful to have the thong on and not my granny panties which I felt would have enlarged my hiney. Would you prefer to show thong or granny panties?

1 comment:

Shauna said...

Well, I already commented...the downfall to wearing thongs is the amount of butt you show if you were to get pantsed.

I think, though, that this is a lose/lose situation...